Ultraneem is a natural repellent based on Neem extract and essential oils that acts against flying insects and mites in general (action against red mite). Its main active ingredient is Neem Oil, which has acaricidal action when it is ingested.
• The interruption or inhibition of the development of eggs, larvae, pupae.
• The blocking of the molt of the larvae or nymphs.
• The mating interruption and sexual communication.
• Repellent of larvae and adults.
• Dissuade the females from laying their eggs.
• Control of red mite in hens.
• Mosquito control (Culicoides).
Ultraneem is a concentrated product that must be diluted in water.
• Dilute 10 ml of Ultraneem in 1 L of water
• Apply directly onto the animals by spraying.
• Spray 150 – 200 ml of diluted solution per animal in each treatment.
• Repeat application between 7 and 10 days after the first treatment.
• Dilute 10 ml of Ultraneem per 1 L of water.
• Apply directly to animals by spraying. Spray from 25 to 30 ml of diluted solution per animal in each treatment.
• Repeat the application 7 days after the first treatment.
• For complete treatment of the facilities calculate 1 L of treated water per 100 m 2.
• Repeat the treatment between 7 and 10 days after the first treatment to break the reproductive cycle.
• As maintenance, it is recommended to perform a third treatment 30 days after the first application.
1 L bottle
Phytotherapic Solutions, S.L. I P.I. La Borda, Mas Pujades 11-12
08140 Caldes de Montbui I Barcelona, Spain I firstname.lastname@example.org