Feed supplement to administer in drinking water that combines essential oils and saponins.
Relieves the symptoms of heat stress caused by high temperatures and help to recover the physiological status of animals after antibiotic treatment or vaccination. Prevents respiratory problems.
• Overcoming post-vaccination reactions.
• Once infections are caused by infectious bronchitis virus.
• In times of heat and high temperatures, to avoid breathing difficulties and dry mucous membranes.
• To reduce ammonium concentration in the atmosphere.
• To retrieve the animal’s physiological state, after treatment with antibiotics.
Administer in drinking water at a rate of:
200 - 250 ml / 1.000 liters of drinking water.
Applicable during 10 to 12 hours for 3 or 4 days.
200 - 250 ml / 1.000 liters of drinking water
(two days after vaccination)
Poultry - Preventive aerial spray:
200 ml diluted in 10 L of water for 20.000 birds
Preventive aerial spray:
100 ml / 10,000 broilers
Pigs and Rumiants:
To control respiratory problems, mainly in critical periods, like transition.
1 L / in 4,000 liters of drinking water (3 to 5 days)
Phytotherapic Solutions, S.L. I P.I. La Borda, Mas Pujades 11-12
08140 Caldes de Montbui I Barcelona, Spain I email@example.com