Feed supplement with natural plant extracts and essential oils from plants with antimicrobial properties.
Its components acts in the gastrointestinal tract to inhibit the growth of bacteria such as E. Coli, Salmonella spp, Clostridium Perfringens, Campylobacter and protozoan parasites.
• Origanum Vulgare (Oregano Oil)
• Allium Sativum (Garlic Oil)
• Digestive disorders prevention.
• Preventive treatment of intestinal infections by bacteria
Gram – (Salmonella and E. Coli) and Gram + (Clostridium).
• As alternative of classical coccidiostats and ionophores.
• As alternative of antibiotic treatments.
• At the end of cycle production for prevention of Necrotic enteritis.
• During last week before slaughtering.
* look specific programs for each species
Liquid form to add in the drinking water at the follow dose:
Poultry 150 – 250 ml / 1.000 L drinking water
Piglets 250 – 350 ml /1.000 L drinking water
Lambs 250 – 350 ml /1.000 L drinking water
Young Calves 1-2 ml / animal / day adding directly in the milk
Premix to add in concentrates and vitamin premixtures
Poultry 250 - 500 g / t of feed
Piglets 250 – 500 g / t of feed
Lambs up to 3 months 150 – 200 g / t of feed
Calves (50 to 140 kg weight) 250 g / t of feed
(140 to 200 kg weight) 200 g / t of feed
Phytotherapic Solutions, S.L. I P.I. La Borda, Mas Pujades 11-12
08140 Caldes de Montbui I Barcelona, Spain I email@example.com